The 7th Edition of the ICC T20 Cricket World Cup will be hosted by Australia from 18 October to 15 November 2020. This is the first time Australia got to host the tournament. A total of 12 teams will be playing against each other in their assigned groups. As Australia hasn’t won for a single time, it would be quite interesting to watch them. Indian squad is the topmost contender for this title because of top-class recent performance. The final match of the ICC T20 cricket world cup would be played at Melbourne Stadium, Melbourne.
|24/10/2020||South Africa||Perth Stadium, Perth|
|29/10/2020||TBC||Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne|
|01/11/2020||England||Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne|
|05/11/2020||TBC||Adelaide Oval, Adelaide|
|08/11/2020||Afghanistan||Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney|
18-22 Degree Celsius
- Find the 19th-century architectural designs, Botanical gardens, and Art Institutes.
- Visit Opera House, Harbors and zoos in Sydney.
- Feel the street art of Melbourne City and Queen Victoria.
- National Parks in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Surfing at the beaches of Gold Coast.
- Must visit 19th Century food market at Adelaide.
- Lively Nightlife and surfing at Surfers Paradise.
- Experience the beautiful Sunrise by Hot Air Balloon.