Cricket tour to North and South India is perfect for the players and explorers alike. India has a lot to offer the foreign guests when it comes to nature, culture, heritage, religion or any other diversity you may think of.
Package Duration: 14 nights 15 days
Alleppey (02 nights) – Varkala/Kollam (03 nights) – Mumbai (04 nights) – Jaipur (02 nights) – Agra (01 night) – Delhi (02 nights)
Best time to Visit: September to March
- Professional and certified match officials
- All cricket fixtures with logistics- venue, team, balls, officials, meals, mineral water
- Farewell dinner with awards and souvenir ceremony
- Training Sessions
- Daily quality checks and status reports
- Total of 7 matches with a professional and equal/competitive opponent
- Most Valuable Player & Best Player Trophy
- Post-match hospitality and awards for each match
- UNESCO Heritage Sites –Amber Fort & Jantar Mantar in Jaipur
- Living cultures, gentle folks, grand vistas
- Explore the imposing fort at Amer
- Look for the stories woven into the Rajasthan’s forts.
- Spend time with elephants in Jaipur
- Explore the streets of Old Delhi by cycle-rickshaw.
- Experience the Marvel by knowing the lives of maharajas at the Palaces
- Live the bazaars with their profusion of colors, sights, sounds, and smells!
- Learn the Rajasthani culture.
- Explore streets of Old Delhi in Pedi-cab
- Visit one of the wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal.
- Experience Ferry Tour at Gateway of India
- Visit Wankhede Stadium
- Experience Sparkling South India
- Enjoy at backwaters
- Tour to Anjengo Lighthouse and Varkala Cliff
Gateway of India, Wankhede Stadium, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa- Mahal, Chokhi Dhani, Amber Fort, Taj Mahal, Red- Fort, Jama Masjid, India- Gate, Backwaters of Alleppey, Anjengo Lighthouse, Varkala Cliff.
- Ferry tour at Gateway of India
- Entry to any league Match (IPL, PKL)
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Tonga Ride at Taj Mahal
- Visit Marble and Carving factory
- Riksha ride at Chandni Chowk
- Enjoy at backwaters of Alleppey
- Explore Old Delhi with cycling tour in the morning
- Tour of City palace with a visit to private quarters
- Witness the evening worship ceremony at Birla Temple in Jaipur
- Hot Air Ballooning in Jaipur
- Visit a Local School in Jaipur
- Visit NGO in Mumbai
- Stay at Houseboat at the backwaters of Alleppey
- Visit Jnardhanswamy Temple/ Ponnumthuruthu Island