Learn and live India while you play and tour your favorite sport. Cricket tour to Indian Golden Triangle is a perfect treat for the cricketers who will find out why Cricket is a religion in India.
Package duration: 8 Nights 9 days
Delhi (04 nights) – Agra (01 night) – Jaipur (03 nights)
Best time to visit: September to March
- Professional and certified match officials
- All cricket fixtures with logistics- venue, team, balls, officials, meals, mineral water
- Farewell dinner with awards and souvenir ceremony
- Training Sessions
- Daily quality checks and status reports
- Total of 4 matches with a professional and equal/competitive opponent
- Most Valuable Player & Best Player Trophy
- Post-match hospitality and awards for each match
- UNESCO Heritage Sites –Amber Fort & Jantar Mantar in Jaipur
- Living cultures, gentle folks, grand vistas
- Explore the imposing fort at Amer
- Look for the stories woven into the Rajasthan’s forts.
- Spend time with elephants in Jaipur
- Explore the streets of Old Delhi by cycle-rickshaw.
- Experience the Marvel by knowing the lives of maharajas at the Palaces
- Live the bazaars with their profusion of colors, sights, sounds, and smells!
- Learn the Rajasthani culture.
- Explore streets of Old Delhi in Pedi-cab
- Visit one of the wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal.
Akshardham, Red- Fort, Jama Masjid, India- Gate, Presidential House, Parliament House, Secretariat Buildings, Agra- Fort, Taj Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa- Mahal, Chokhi Dhani, Amber Fort
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Rikshaw ride at Chandni Chowk
- Explore Old Delhi with cycling tour in the morning
- Tour of City palace with a visit to private quarters
- Witness the evening worship ceremony at Birla Temple in Jaipur
- Hot Air Ballooning in Jaipur
- Visit a Local School in Jaipur
- Entry to any League Match IPL/ PKL