An amalgamation of heritage and rejuvenation, Cricket tour to heritage and coastal India is the perfect option for your next cricket tour plan.
Package Duration: 15 nights 16 days
Mumbai (04 nights) – Goa (03 nights) – Jaipur (03 nights) -Agra (01 night) – Delhi (04 nights)
Best time to Visit: September- March
- Professional and certified match officials
- All cricket fixtures with logistics- venue, team, balls, officials, meals, mineral water
- Farewell dinner with awards and souvenir ceremony
- Training Sessions
- Daily quality checks and status reports
- Total of 8 matches with a professional and equal/competitive opponent
- Most Valuable Player & Best Player Trophy
- Post-match hospitality and awards for each match
- Visit Wankhede Stadium
- UNESCO Heritage Sites –Amber Fort & Jantar Mantar in Jaipur
- Living cultures, gentle folks, grand vistas
- Explore the imposing fort at Amer
- Look for the stories woven into the Rajasthan’s forts.
- Spend time with elephants in Jaipur
- Explore the streets of Old Delhi by cycle-rickshaw.
- Experience the Marvel by knowing the lives of maharajas at the Palaces
- Live the bazaars with their profusion of colors, sights, sounds, and smells!
- Learn the Rajasthani culture.
- Explore streets of Old Delhi in Pedi-cab
- Have fun at Goa Beaches
- Heritage tour of Goa
- Visit one of the wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal.
- Experience Ferry Tour at Gateway of India
Gateway of India, Wankhede Stadium, Heritage tour of Goa, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa- Mahal, Chokhi Dhani, Amber Fort, Taj Mahal, Red- Fort, Jama Masjid, India- Gate
- Ferry tour at Gateway of India
- Entry to any league Match (IPL, PKL)
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Tonga Ride at Taj Mahal
- Visit Marble and Carving factory
- Rikshaw ride at Chandni Chowk
- Explore Old Delhi with cycling tour in the morning
- Tour of City palace with a visit to private quarters
- Witness the evening worship ceremony at Birla Temple in Jaipur
- Hot Air Ballooning in Jaipur
- Visit a Local School in Jaipur
- Visit NGO in Mumbai/ Goa
- Water Sports Activities at Goa