In order for student development to occur, our CAS Tours always involve:
. Real, purposeful activities, with significant outcomes.
. Personal challenge— in which tasks must extend the student and be achievable in scope.
. Thoughtful consideration, such as planning, reviewing progress, reporting.
. Reflection on outcomes and personal learning.
IB’s 7 Learning Outcomes
The International Baccalaureate sets forth seven learning outcomes that should be achieved while completing the CAS hours. We at Travel-OSports have deciphered the true meaning of these outcomes.
-Identify own strengths and develop areas for growth.
-Demonstrate that challenges have been undertaken, developing new skills in the process.
-Demonstrate how to initiate and plan a CAS experience.
-Show commitment to, and perseverance in, CAS experiences.
-Demonstrate the skills and recognize the benefits of working collaboratively.
-Demonstrate engagement with issues of global significance.
-Recognize and consider the ethics of choices and actions.
Several years ago, the noted educationist Paulo Freire pointed out that there is no such thing as neutral education. Any education, to be meaningful, has to fit into the context of the society in which it is given and which is relevant to the times. In the context of the multiplicity and the rapidity of the changes that are taking place, the students need to know and understand the contexts in which they are living today and the demands that will be made on them, in the immediate future, to fit into the changing patterns of society.
Learning outcomes for the Learners:
- Develops Life Skills of Self-Awareness and Empathy.
- Develops Creative and Critical Thinking Skills.
- Becomes a caring and compassionate individual.
- Responds as a socially empowered change maker.
- Acquires the skills to be an active leader and initiator of change.
- Plans, implements and delivers projects connected to the real world.
- Visualizes and participates in a world going beyond the classroom and often/ sometimes beyond the boundaries of the school.
- Formulates strategies to deliver meaningful programs and projects
- Critiques premises as a reflective enquirer.
- Demonstrates fair play and non-judgmental ethical behavior.
- Actively engages in SEWA activities as an individual and at a team level.
- Participates in various activities in age appropriate ways across disciplines.
- Selects and applies skills, facts and compositional ideas.
- Competes with oneself to improve self-performance and evaluate strategies for further enhancement.
- Knows, understand and applies rules.
Learning Skills at SEWA program:
- Plan, initiate and implement activities
- Learn to work in teams and collaborate through organizing activities/events in terms of skills, interest, motivation and professional growth
- Identify and nurture areas of strength and identify areas requiring further growth
- Engage with issues of social concern in the community, society, state and nation
- Develop new life skills and strategies and become lifelong learners.
- Arranged all year round at any sporting destination you desire.
- Specially crafted tours to match your requirements in your budget.
- Special training programs to your needs and participant’s ability.
- It’s not only about the sports tours- We provide Unique Cultural,
- Adventurous and Sightseeing Experiences while on the tour.
- Tailor-made tours offer you the flexibility to choose your own path.